Applications and Design
HomeTop water filter provides efficient
removal of chlorine, insecticides, pesticides, and organics that
contribute to taste and odour. HomeTop is specially designed for
residential use with conventional faucet.
• Long life of cartridge: needs replacement
only twice a year at a typical rate of water consumption.
• Two-layer, in-depth pre- and post-filtration.
• Fine filtration down to 0.6 µm.
• Digital flow meter with automatic turn-on and shut-off.
• Audible alarm for cartridge replacement and low battery power.
• Long reach spout.
• Easy installation - connects directly to tap.
• Fully assembled; filter cartridge, hose, adapters, fittings, two AAA batteries included.
• Flow rate up to 1 gallon per minute (GPM).
• Maximum operating pressure 125 PSI.
• Filter cartridge capacity of 10,000 gallon at 2 ppm chlorine and flow rate of 1 GPM.
Save your money. Save your back.
Don't Lug the Jug!